- We all challenged the status quo
- We normalized open judgment-free discussion within our community
- We become more vulnerable with each other
- We gave a voice to the voiceless
- We gave a hand to the helpless
- There were no “What if’s”?
… is here to change the “What ifs” to “We Cans” one story at a time. With the help of relatable stories from guests all over the world, the host Anyoh Fombad will spark uncomfortable, but very necessary, conversations that challenge questionable cultural norms and practices that affect the wellbeing of the African community. She strongly believes that normalizing open discussions and sharing experiences, whether good or bad, will not only make us find our voice but will broaden our sense of purpose and empower others to do the same.
Fun fact: I’ve always wanted to be a writer and actress (never too late)
What social stigma does society need to get over? That men who cry are weak
What’s something you really resent paying for? A thing called bills. Hate it!
Guilty pleasure: Cleaning my ears (it’s kind of an obsession)
Spontaneity or stability: Spontaneity all day, every day!