Let’s Talk About Mental Health – Schizophrenia w/ Arnold & Donald Fosah (P2)
This is part two of our conversations with Donald and Arnold Fosah.
In part one, we talk about the realities of Schizophrenia from the perspectives of a patient, family member, and healthcare professional. In this episode, we continue talking about Donald’s struggles with his illness and how his family is helping him through his journey.
We dig deeper into Schizophrenia – [00:01 – 10:46]
- Donald and Arnold shares how Schizophrenia affects their daily lives
Let’s support each other – [10:47 – 22:01]
- The importance of having a good support system
- How you can support someone dealing with mental illnesses
What keeps you moving forward? – [22:02 – 28:56]
- Donald talks about what keeps him going and fighting against his illness
Advice about Schizophrenia – [28:57 – 42:16]
- Donald and Arnold shares facts about Schizophrenia and advice on how you can help someone suffering from it
- Get in touch with them. Links available below.
“Understanding yourself is very important. If you don’t understand yourself, you’ll not be able to forge ahead.” – Donald Fosah
LEAVE A REVIEW and tell us what you think about the episode so we can continue putting out great content just for you!
You can connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check out our website www.livingafricanpodcast.com for more resources and to learn more.
You can connect with Anyoh on Facebook (@anyohf), Instagram (@anyohfombad), and Twitter (@anyohfombad).